We are seeking a dedicated and hard working Custodian to join our growing company. You will perform a variety of housekeeping duties including vacuuming, mopping, surface cleaning, dusting, changing and laundering linen.
Tuesday - Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Clean the guest rooms, resident apartments and all public areas.
- Mopping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, moving furniture, emptying garbage, and carpet cleaning.
Required Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic custodial skills
- Knowledge of carpet cleaning
- Knowledge of general floor care preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds consistently
- Able to handle continuous bending, reaching, twisting and use of hands and arms
All employees regularly scheduled to work at least 20 hours a week, or 80 hours per month, and have completed 90 days of employment are eligible for the following benefits:
Paid Sick Leave and Vacation
Flex Spending Accounts
403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays Per Calendar Year
Group Life Insurance
Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, and Military Leave
Additional perks include:
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- SmartDollar – Free subscription
- Spokane Fitness Center membership – Deep discount
- Employee Health & Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Free parking
- Holiday celebrations
- Employee Appreciation Events/Gifts
- Employee Appreciation Award Cards
- Employee Newsletter with monthly game/prize
- Listening sessions to encourage and celebrate new ideas
- Employee Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Management Training Series
- Encourage promotion from within
Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.