Rockwood South Hill is looking for motivated servers to join our team. We need wait staff with prior serving experience to provide excellent, timely service to our residents and their guests. Rockwood expects you to arrive on time to your shift, smile for our residents, and respond to guest inquiries in a timely manner. To excel in this position, you need a high level of customer service skills and a willingness to meet guests' needs quickly and politely. Non tip, competitive wages.
Shift: Evening shifts available (4:30pm-7:30pm) / 15-20 hours/week
*Must be willing to work weekends and Holidays*
- Take and process orders in a timely fashion.
- Able to maintain a clean and orderly station.
- Memorize menus and modifiers for on-demand recitation.
- Up-sell desserts and drinks as appropriate for individual guests and parties.
- Manage large groups quickly and efficiently through attentive service and precise order taking.
- Maintain a casual upscale dining atmosphere and handle guest complaints/ requests quickly.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1+ years wait staff experience.
- Excellent customer service.
- Current Washington State Food Handlers permit.
- At least 2 positive references from previous employer (hospitality industry preferred).
- Neat, well- groomed appearance.
- Ability to work well under intense time pressure.
- Dedication to on-time arrivals for scheduled shifts.
- Willingness to work well with a team.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/TruHear Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays Per Calendar Year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life Insurance/Identity Theft Assistance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Critical Accident Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, Pet Bereavement Leave and Military Leave
- Free soup and discounted meals
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Spokane Fitness Center membership – Deep discount
- Employee Health & Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Free parking
- Holiday celebrations
- Employee Appreciation Events/Gifts
- Employee Appreciation Award Cards
- Employee Newsletter with monthly game/prize
- Employee Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Encourage promotion from within
Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.