Our highly involved Board of Trustees meets frequently and works to make Rockwood’s vision for the future a reality. This impressive group of dedicated individuals is comprised of members of the local professional and service community as well as residents – a very successful formula.
Spokane United Methodist Homes Code of Ethics—Board of Trustees
- I will do my best to ensure that Spokane United Methodist Homes is operated in a manner that upholds our values and merits the trust and confidence of every individual who has a vested interest in the continuing success of our communities.
- I understand it is essential the organization and the Board abide by all applicable laws and regulations.
- I will be a responsible steward of the Organization’s resources and will strive to ensure its long term financial viability and ability to fulfill its mission.
- I will adequately disclose conflicts of interest and not directly participate in actions that could benefit me personally.
- I will strive to actively participate in the Governing Board’s deliberations and discussions and to increase my level of knowledge of Spokane United Methodist Homes.
- I respect the structure and responsibilities of the Board and agree to uphold its policies.
- I will respect the confidentiality of privileged information and will avoid acting as spokesperson for the Board unless specifically authorized to do so.
- I understand the role of the Board is to make policy and not to participate directly in management or administrative assistance.