A Team Of People Making A Vision A Reality
Our highly involved Board of Trustees meets frequently and works to make Rockwood’s vision for the future a reality. This impressive group of dedicated individuals is comprised of members of the local professional and service community as well as residents—a very successful formula. It is essential for us to see every angle of the community and bring everyone together to continuously improve and build.
Spokane United Methodist Homes Code of Ethics—Board of Trustees
- I will do my best to ensure that Spokane United Methodist Homes is operated in a manner that upholds our values and merits the trust and confidence of every individual who has a vested interest in the continuing success of our communities.
- I understand it is essential the organization and the Board abide by all applicable laws and regulations.
- I will be a responsible steward of the Organization’s resources and will strive to ensure its long term financial viability and ability to fulfill its mission.
- I will adequately disclose conflicts of interest and not directly participate in actions that could benefit me personally.
- I will strive to actively participate in the Governing Board’s deliberations and discussions and to increase my level of knowledge of Spokane United Methodist Homes.
- I respect the structure and responsibilities of the Board and agree to uphold its policies.
- I will respect the confidentiality of privileged information and will avoid acting as spokesperson for the Board unless specifically authorized to do so.
- I understand the role of the Board is to make policy and not to participate directly in management or administrative assistance.