Rockwood’s Mission and Vision for the Future
Rockwood Retirement Communities promote independence, wellness and lifelong vitality by providing housing and services to seniors, with a commitment to excellence.
Rockwood’s Mission Statement is alive, and guiding our vision for the future of Rockwood, its residents, management and staff. As dedicated supporters of our not-for-profit organization, staff, Trustees and residents use the Mission Statement to guide operations and to provide a framework for a vision for the future.
Our Vision Statement
Creating caring places that enrich the lives of seniors.
We aspire to maintain a culture of Christian values and to treat each person with respect and integrity. Board members and staff shall consistently adhere to high ethical standards. Our ability to fulfill the mission of Spokane United Methodist Homes DBA Rockwood Retirement Communities can only be achieved by adherence to our Guiding Principles:
- We exist to enrich the physical, emotional, social and spiritual lives of those we serve.
- We respect all faiths and embrace diversity, not only in spirituality, but also in populations served and in our workforce.
- We are committed to discovery, innovation and continuous improvement.
- We foster a climate of honesty, respect and cooperation.
- We provide a positive work environment where team members know they are valued.
- We are committed to community involvement and outreach.