Working For You
The driving forces behind Rockwood are our Board of Trustees, Management and Staff. Their long-term commitment and years of dedicated service continue to make Rockwood’s communities thrive.
Leading Every Step of the Way
We aspire to maintain a culture of Christian values and to treat each person with respect and integrity. Board members and staff shall consistently adhere to the highest ethical standards. Our ability to fulfill the mission of Spokane United Methodist Homes dba Rockwood Retirement Communities can only be achieved by adherence to our Guiding Principles:
- We exist to enrich the physical, emotional, social and spiritual lives of those we serve.
- We respect all faiths and embrace diversity, not only in spirituality, but also in populations served and in our workforce.
- We are committed to discovery, innovation and continuous improvement.
- We foster a climate of honesty, respect and cooperation.
- We provide a positive work environment where team members know they are valued.
- We are committed to community involvement and outreach.
The continuity and dedication of our management team is our solid foundation. So much so, that in Rockwood’s history, the role of CEO has only been held by four individuals.
Our experienced management team works on a daily basis to make sure that our residents’ needs and wishes are not only met, but anticipated.