Discover the Job You’ll Truly Love
Rockwood Retirement Communities (RRC) provides excellent career opportunities for those who demonstrate a commitment to provide exceptional service in support of our mission and values. Our team of more than 300 employees work in departments including nursing, food service, grounds, maintenance, housekeeping, resident services, activities, marketing and administration.
With robust benefits that include generous plans for retirement and paid time off, RRC offer its employees a wide range of tangible and intangible benefits that form our total compensation package. We recognize the intrinsic value of providing a stable, pleasant work environment where trust is high and employment practices are consistent and equitable. Meaningful work, emotional support and the reward of providing services that can make a difference in the quality of life for our residents is paramount to a caring and engaged workforce. And what do we mean by an engaged workforce? Engaged employees know more, do more and willingly contribute more to the success of the organization. It’s that extra discretionary energy that people bring to the workplace.
All employees regularly scheduled to work at least 20 hours per week or 80 hours per month and have completed 90 days of employment are eligible for the following benefits
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Six Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays per calendar year.
- Regular Pay and Holiday Pay for employees working on designated holidays.
- Paid Vacation Time
- Group Life Insurance
- Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave and Military Leave
- Workers' Compensation
- 403(b) Employee Retirement Savings Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Spending Account or Cafeteria Plan
- Free Parking
- Friendly, Supportive Long Term Staff and Management
- High Expectations/Standards plus a lot of fun!
For further information:
Contact Human Resources by email or phone at (509) 536-6670.