Rockwood South Hill is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to take on the roll of our Case Manager for our Skilled Nursing unit. Our community has enjoyed strong occupancy, good surveys and great staff longevity. The Residential Care Manager ensures the highest quality of care for our residents. This is a position that will offer true clinical support and the ability to manage in an innovative and inspiring way.
40 hours a week
Coordination and supervision of cares for a set group of individual residents from pre admission through discharge to include health status, rehabilitation, financial coverage.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinates Interdisciplinary Team in completion of the RAI process to include MDS scheduling, timely completion, submission and validation according to State and Federal regulations.
- Coordinates the residents’ assessments, develops Nursing Care Plans, establishes measurable goals, implements Nursing Interventions, and evaluates the efficacy of process.
- Performs ongoing evaluation and case management from pre-admission authorization through discharge to ensure appropriate financial coverage and reimbursement levels for each resident.
- Responsible for ensuring required documentation is completed timely, including nursing assessments, narrative notes, incidents, billing information.
- Responsible for timely follow up of concerns with residents/families with a goal of satisfactory resolution of concerns.
- Accountable for the safety of residents receiving nursing services by all subordinate staff to ensure that the Nursing Care Plan is followed.
Required Skills and Experience
• Current Washington State RN license.
• LTC experience
• RAI process
• Rehabilitation experience
• Familiarity with financial reimbursement
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Wellworks Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (LifeMatters EAP)
- Pay-in-lieu of benefit option
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays Per Calendar Year
- Holiday Pay
- Group Life Term Insurance and AD&D (Employee, spouse and child(ren) -No cost to full time team members)
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
- Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, Pet Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and Military Leave
- Years of Service Bonus
- Rockwood Retirement Residents' Foundation Funds for employees (e.g., Employee Assistance Fund, Employee Tuition Assistance, Employee Scholarship Fund)
- Free soup and discounted meal prices [Coffee shop on site!]
- Food Pantry - free to all team members in need
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Free Notary Service
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Free access to our fitness facilities and a Plus One Program
- Spokane Fitness Center membership – Deep discount
- Free parking
- Holiday celebrations
- Employee Appreciation Events/Gifts
- Employee Appreciation Award Cards
- Employee Newsletter with monthly game/prize
- Listening sessions to encourage and celebrate new ideas
- Employee Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Encourage promotion from within
Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.