Rockwood South Hill is looking for a full-time (4x nights a week) NOC shift Registered Nurse (RN) to provide compassionate care to our residents. We offer a positive work environment where all healthcare team members work together for the good of our residents.
Job Shift: 10:00pm - 6:00am in our Skilled Nursing unit
Tuesday - Friday
- Registered Nurse (RN) who provides safe, competent, quality care.
- Medication administration and documentation.
- Nursing assessment based on interview, examination, observation and review of records of our residents.
- Nursing actions are consistent with the care plan and medical regimen.
- Oversees the Nursing Assistants in their unit
- Enjoys being part of a team, as this person will work closely with a team of nurses and nursing assistants assuring our residents are receiving the best care.
Required Skills and Experience
Current Washington State Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Wellworks Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (LifeMatters EAP)
- Pay-in-lieu of benefit option
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays Per Calendar Year
- Holiday Pay
- Group Life Term Insurance and AD&D (Employee, spouse and child(ren) -No cost to full time team members)
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
- Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, Pet Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and Military Leave
- Years of Service Bonus
- Rockwood Retirement Residents' Foundation Funds for employees (e.g., Employee Assistance Fund, Employee Tuition Assistance, Employee Scholarship Fund)
Additional perks include:
- Free soup and discounted meal prices [Coffee shop on site!]
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Free Notary Service
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Free access to our fitness facilities and a Plus One Program
- Spokane Fitness Center membership – Deep discount
- Free parking
- Holiday celebrations
- Employee Appreciation Events/Gifts
- Employee Appreciation Award Cards
- Employee Newsletter with monthly game/prize
- Listening sessions to encourage and celebrate new ideas
- Employee Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Paid CPR renewals
- Paid on-site Dementia and Mental Health Training
- Encourage promotion from within
Environment: Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.