Rockwood at Whitworth is Now Hiring for Our Brand New Building!
Are you a nurse who enjoys spending time getting to know the residents? Is bedside nursing something you have a passion for? If so, we have a great opportunity for you! Rockwood at Whitworth is looking for a highly professional RN or LPN to provide compassionate care for our Assisted Living residents. We offer a positive, upbeat work environment where all nursing team members work together for the good of our residents, and we know you will want to join our team!
Now hiring a Nurse for our 12 hour shift! Don't Delay -- Apply Today!
Job Shift: 6:00pm-6am
This position is located in Spokane, WA
- Provide professional nursing care to our residents, assessments, medication administration and documentation.
- Nursing assessment based on interview, examination, observation and review of records of our residents.
- Nursing actions are consistent with the care plan and medical regimen.
- Oversees the nursing assistants.
- Enjoy being part of a team, as this person will work closely with a team of nurses and nursing assistants assuring our residents are receiving the best care.
Required Skills and Experience
Current Washington State RN/LPN license
- Medical/Dental/Vision & TruHear Insurance
- Wellworks Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Vacation available to take accrued time off following 90 days of service
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (LifeMatters EAP)
- Pay-in-lieu of benefit option
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays Per Calendar Year
- Holiday Pay
- Group Life Term Insurance and AD&D (Employee, spouse and child(ren) -No cost to full time team members)
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
- Critical Illness
- Critical Accident
- Identity Theft Protection Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, Pet Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and Military Leave
- Years of Service Award and Celebration
- Rockwood Retirement Residents' Foundation Funds for employees (e.g., Employee Assistance Fund, Employee Tuition Assistance, Employee Scholarship Fund)
- Free soup and discounted meal prices
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Free Notary Service
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Free access to our fitness facilities and a Plus One Program
- Spokane Fitness Center membership – Deep discount
- Free parking
- Holiday celebrations
- Employee Appreciation Events/Gifts/Cards
- Employee Years of Service Celebration
- Employee Newsletter with monthly game/prize
- Listening sessions to encourage and celebrate new ideas
- Employee Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Encourage promotion from within
Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.