Are you a nurse who enjoys spending time getting to know the residents? Is bedside nursing something you have a passion for? If so, we have a great opportunity for you. Rockwood South Hill is looking for a highly professional RN to provide compassionate care to our residents in our Skilled Nursing Unit. We offer a positive, upbeat work environment where all medical personnel work together for the good of our residents, and we hope you'll want to join our team.
Job Shift: 2:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. MONDAYS ONLY
This position is located in Spokane, WA
- Licensed Nurse who provides safe, competent, quality care.
- Provide professional nursing care to our residents, assessments, medication administration and documentation.
- Nursing assessment based on interview, examination, observation and review of records of our residents.
- Nursing actions are consistent with the care plan and medical regimen.
- Coordinates resident care activities, based on established priorities, including teaching, rounding, counseling, and discharge planning, and directs/delegates appropriately to members of the health care team.
- Oversees the care staff and helps them in making educated care decisions.
- Enjoy being part of a team, as this person will work closely with a team of nurses and nursing assistants assuring our residents are receiving the best of care.
Required Skills and Experience
Current Washington State RN license
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation
- Per-diem rates in lieu of benefits
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays Per Calendar Year
- Holiday Pay
- Group Life Insurance
- Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, and Military Leave
Additional perks include:
Free meal for every shift worked
Employee Bus Pass Program - Deep discount
Free Fitness Center Access for employee and a guest on campus
Spokane Fitness Center membership - Deep discount
Employee Health & Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly
Payroll deductions for coffee and meals at our restaurants
Employee Appreciation Events/Gifts
Employee Appreciation Award Cards
Employee Newsletter with monthly game/prize
Listening sessions to encourage and celebrate new ideas
Employee Referral Programs
Free Flu Shot
Free Hepatitis B Vaccination
Management Training Series
Encourage promotion from within
Opportunity to join many different types of committees
Environment: Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.