Rockwood Retirement Communities is looking to hire an on-call LPN at our Whitworth Campus. Join us in our amazing work environment where we focus on providing the highest quality of care to our Assisted Living & Memory Care Residents. We offer a positive, upbeat work environment where all clinical team members work together for the good of our residents.
- Licensed Nurse who provides safe, competent, quality care.
- Complete medication pass, resident care, and proper nurse charting/documentation.
- Nursing assessments are based on interviews, examinations, observations, and reviews of records of our residents.
- Nursing actions are consistent with the care plan and medical regimen.
- Coordinates resident care activities, based on established priorities, including teaching, rounding, counseling, and discharge planning, and directs/delegates appropriately health care team members.
- Oversees the care staff and helps them in making educated care decisions.
- Enjoy being part of a team, as this position will work closely with a team of nursing assistants and other interdisciplinary team members assuring our residents are receiving the best of care and customer service.
Required Skills and Experience
Current Washington State RN/LPN License
- Free soup and discounted meal prices
- Food Pantry, Free/Discreet
- Employee Financial Assistance Fund (Rockwood Residents' Foundation Benefits)
- Continuing Education Scholarships (Rockwood Residents' Foundation Benefits)
- Job Shadowing opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities for Nursing Assistant Certification
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Free Fitness Center access for employees and a guest on campus
- Employee Health and Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Payroll deductions for coffee and meals at our restaurants
- Ability to purchase discounted Premiere Movie Passes
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Years of Service Celebrations and Awards
- Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Free parking
- Open Door Philosophy
- Encourage and support promotions from within
Environment: Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.