Rockwood South Hill is looking for compassionate and caring Nursing Assistants who are interested in making a difference in the lives of our residents and their families. Nursing Assistants will be responsible for offering quality of life services.
Job Shift: Rotating schedule 5 on, 3 off - 5 on, 2 off
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- ADL's (activities of daily living such as dressing, toileting, nail and oral care)
- Assists with feeding of residents.
- Measuring and recording intake and output.
- Weigh residents.
- Assists in turning and positioning of residents.
- Proper transfer techniques.
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge for safe use of medical equipment.
- Helps keep residents rooms clean and supplied.
Required Skills and Experience
Must be Certified (NA-C) or if NA-R you must have proof of recently have taken your state exams or scheduled to take state exams.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Wellworks Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (LifeMatters EAP)
- Pay-in-lieu of benefit option
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays Per Calendar Year
- Holiday Pay
- Group Life Term Insurance and AD&D (Employee, spouse and child(ren) -No cost to full time team members)
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
- Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, Pet Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and Military Leave
- Years of Service Bonus
- Rockwood Retirement Residents' Foundation Funds for employees (e.g., Employee Assistance Fund, Employee Tuition Assistance, Employee Scholarship Fund)
- Free soup and discounted meal prices [Coffee shop on site!]
- Food Pantry - free to all team members in need
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Free Notary Service
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Free access to our fitness facilities and a Plus One Program
- Spokane Fitness Center membership – Deep discount
- Free parking
- Holiday celebrations
- Employee Appreciation Events/Gifts
- Employee Appreciation Award Cards
- Employee Newsletter with monthly game/prize
- Listening sessions to encourage and celebrate new ideas
- Employee Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Encourage promotion from within
Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.