We are offering a $2000 Retention Bonus for active NACs!!!
Rockwood South Hill is looking for compassionate and caring Nursing Assistants who are interested in making a difference in the lives of our residents and their families. Nursing Assistants will be responsible for offering quality of life services.
Note: please be advised that per Gov. Inslee’s proclamation, as a condition of employment with Rockwood Retirement Communities, you must be fully vaccinated by October 18, 2021. If an employee needs accommodation from this mandate due to a disability under the ADA or Washington Law Against Discrimination or due to a sincerely held religious belief, the employee should contact the Agency’s Human Resources Department.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- ADL's (activities of daily living such as dressing, toileting, nail and oral care)
- Assists with feeding of residents.
- Measuring and recording intake and output.
- Weigh residents.
- Assists in turning and positioning of residents.
- Proper transfer techniques.
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge for safe use of medical equipment.
- Helps keep residents rooms clean and supplied.
Required Skills and Experience
Must be Certified (NA-C) or if NA-R you must have proof of recently have taken your state exams or scheduled to take state exams.
- Medical/Dental/Vision & TruHear Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation - available after 90-days of service
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays per calendar year after 90-days of service
- Holiday pay for all hourly employees that work a designated holiday - no waiting period
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
- Group Life Insurance & AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance & AD&D
- Critical Illness
- Critical Accident
- Identity Theft Protection Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, Pet Bereavement, Personal Leave, Family Leave and Military Leave
Additional perks include: (for full-time & part-time employees)
- Free soup and discounted meal prices
- Food Pantry, Free/Discreet
- Employee Financial Assistance Fund (Rockwood Residents' Foundation Benefits)
- Continuing Education Scholarships (Rockwood Residents' Foundation Benefits)
- Paid Job Shadowing opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities for Nursing Assistant Certification
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Free Fitness Center access for employee and a guest on campus
- Employee Health and Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Payroll deductions for coffee and meals at our restaurants
- Ability to purchase discounted Premiere Movie Passes
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Years of Service Celebrations and Awards
- Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Free parking
- Open Door Philosophy
- Encourage and support promotions from within
Environment: Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.