We are offering a $2000 Retention Bonus for active NACs!!!
Rockwood at Whitworth is looking for compassionate and caring Nursing Assistants who are interested in making a difference in the lives of our residents and their families. Nursing Assistants will be responsible for offering a quality of life services. We offer a positive, upbeat work environment where all nursing team members work together for the good of our residents, and we know that you will want to join our team! Drive by and check us out!
- FT Eve 2:00pm-10:00pm & FT Day 6:00am-2:30pm
Note: please be advised that per Gov. Inslee’s proclamation, as a condition of employment with Rockwood Retirement Communities, you must be fully vaccinated by October 18, 2021. If an employee needs accommodation from this mandate due to a disability under the ADA or Washington Law Against Discrimination or due to a sincerely held religious belief, the employee should contact the Agency’s Human Resources Department.
- ADL's (activities of daily living such as dressing, toileting, nail and oral care)
- Assists with feeding of residents.
- Measuring and recording intake and output.
- Weigh residents.
- Assists in turning and positioning of residents.
- Proper transfer techniques.
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge for safe use of medical equipment.
- Helps keep residents rooms clean and supplied.
Required Skills and Experience
Must be Certified (NAC)
-or- if NA-R you must show proof of your state exam or that you are scheduled to take your state exam.
- Medical/Dental/Vision & TruHear Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation - available after 90-days of service
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays per calendar year after 90-days of service
- Holiday pay for all hourly employees that work a designated holiday - no waiting period
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
- Group Life Insurance & AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance & AD&D
- Critical Illness
- Critical Accident
- Identity Theft Protection Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, Pet Bereavement, Personal Leave, Family Leave and Military Leave
Additional perks include: (for full-time & part-time employees)
- Free soup and discounted meal prices
- Employee Financial Assistance Fund (Rockwood Residents' Foundation Benefits)
- Continuing Education Scholarships (Rockwood Residents' Foundation Benefits)
- Paid Job Shadowing opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities for Nursing Assistant Certification
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Free Fitness Center access for employee and a guest on campus
- Employee Health and Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Payroll deductions for coffee and meals at our restaurants
- Ability to purchase discounted Premiere Movie Passes
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Years of Service Celebrations and Awards
- Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Free parking
- Open Door Philosophy
- Encourage and support promotions from within
Environment: Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
Pay: $17.75 - $21.00 per hour
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.