Our Rockwood South Hill campus is looking for highly professional Licensed Nurse (RN or LPN) to provide compassionate care and to administration medications to the residents in our Memory Care unit (Assisted Living). We offer a positive, upbeat work environment where all medical personnel work together for the good of the residents.
Job Shift: 2:30pm - 10:30pm -
This position is located in Spokane, WA
- Licensed Nurse who provides safe, competent, quality care.
- Provide professional nursing care to our residents, assessments, medication administration and documentation.
- Nursing assessment based on interview, examination, observation and review of records of our residents.
- Nursing actions are consistent with the care plan and medical regimen.
- Coordinates resident care activities, based on established priorities, including teaching, rounding, counseling, and discharge planning, and directs/delegates appropriately to members of the health care team.
- Oversees the care staff and helps them in making educated care decisions.
- Enjoy being part of a team, as this person will work closely with a team of nurses and nursing assistants assuring our residents are receiving the best of care.
Required Skills and Experience
Current Washington State RN/LPN license
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation
- Per-diem rates in lieu of benefits
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays Per Calendar Year
- Holiday Pay
- Group Life Insurance
- Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, and Military Leave
- Free soup and discounted meal plan
- Employee Bus Pass Program - Deep discount
- Employee Assistance Program - Life Matters
- Free Fitness Center Access for employee and a guest on campus
- Spokane Fitness Center membership - Deep discount
- Employee Health & Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly
- insurance premiums]
- Payroll deductions for coffee and meals at our restaurants
- Free parking
- Holiday celebrations
- Employee Appreciation Events/Gifts
- Employee Appreciation Award Cards
- Employee Newsletter with monthly game/prize
- Employee Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Encourage promotion from within
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.