Our Rockwood South Hill campus is seeking a highly professional Registered Nurse (RN) and a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to provide compassionate care and to administer medications to the residents in our Skilled, Assisted Living and Memory Care (assisted living care level) units. We offer a positive, upbeat work environment where all clinical team members work together for the good of the residents.
Job Shifts Available:
Skilled Nursing: (1) RN 12-hour Weekend Baylor - Day! (Sat/Sun 6am- 6pm) Work 24 hours and get paid for 30 + full benefit package!
Skilled Nursing: (1) RN 12-hour Weekend Baylor - Noc! (Sat/Sun 6pm-6am) Work 24 hours and get paid for 30 + full benefit package!
Assisted Living (1) Part-time LPN - Eve (Fri/Sat/Sun and Sat/Sun 2pm-10pm)
Memory Care (1) Part-time LPN - Day (Wed/Thurs/Fri 6am-2pm)
- Licensed Nurse who provides safe, competent, quality care.
- Provide professional nursing care to our residents, assessments, medication administration and documentation.
- Nursing assessment based on interview, examination, observation and review of records of our residents.
- Nursing actions are consistent with the care plan and medical regimen.
- Coordinates resident care activities, based on established priorities, including teaching, rounding, counseling, and discharge planning, and directs/delegates appropriately to members of the health care team.
- Oversees the care staff and helps them in making educated care decisions.
- Enjoy being part of a team, as this person will work closely with a team of nurses and nursing assistants assuring our residents are receiving the best of care.
Required Skills and Experience
Current Washington State RN/LPN License
- Medical/Dental/Vision/TruHear Insurance
- Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Vacation (accrual begins immediately with availability after 90 days of employment)
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pay-in-lieu of benefit option
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays Per Calendar Year
- Group Life Term Insurance and AD&D (Employee, spouse and child(ren) -No cost to full time team members)
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
- Identity Theft Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, Pet Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and Military Leave
- Years of Service Bonus
- Rockwood Retirement Residents' Foundation Funds for employees (e.g., Employee Assistance Fund, Employee Tuition Assistance, Employee Scholarship Fund)
Additional perks include:
- Free soup and discounted meal prices [Coffee shop on site!]
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Free Notary Service
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Free access to our fitness facilities and a Plus One Program
- Spokane Fitness Center membership – Deep discount
- Free parking
- Holiday celebrations
- Employee Appreciation Events/Gifts
- Employee Appreciation Award Cards
- Employee Newsletter with monthly game/prize
- Listening sessions to encourage and celebrate new ideas
- Employee Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Paid CPR renewals
- Paid on-site Dementia and Mental Health Training
- Encourage promotion from within
Environment: Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.