Our Rockwood at Whitworth campus is looking for highly professional Licensed Nurses to provide compassionate care to our residents in our Skilled Nursing unit.
- Provides safe, competent, high quality care (this position will have a med pass assignment).
- Responsible for assessments based on interview, examination, observation and review of records of our resident(s).
- Follow care plan(s).
- Oversees the CNAs (NACs) and guides their decisions by helping them prioritize and making recommendations.
- Enjoy being part of a team, as this person will work closely with a team of nurses and nursing assistants assuring our residents are receiving the highest quality of care.
Required Skills and Experience
Current Washington State RN/LPN license
The selected candidate will be available the following days/times:
Rotating schedule (5 on 2 off, 5 on 3 off)
6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
United States (Required)
All employees regularly scheduled to work at least 20 hours a week, or 80 hours per month, and have completed 90 days of employment are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation
- Pay-in-lieu of benefit option
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays Per Calendar Year
- Holiday Pay
- Group Life Insurance
- Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, and Military Leave
Additional perks include:
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- SmartDollar – Free subscription
- Spokane Fitness Center membership – Deep discount
- Employee Health & Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Free parking
- Holiday celebrations
- Employee Appreciation Events/Gifts
- Employee Appreciation Award Cards
- Employee Newsletter with monthly game/prize
- Listening sessions to encourage and celebrate new ideas
- Employee Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Management Training Series
- Encourage promotion from within
- Opportunity to join many different types of committees
Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.