Our Rockwood South Hill campus is looking for highly professional Licensed Nurses to provide compassionate care to our residents in our Memory Care (Assisted Living) unit.
Job Shift: Part-time 6:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
This position is located in Spokane, WA
- Provides safe, competent, high quality care (this position will have a med pass assignment).
- Responsible for assessments based on interview, examination, observation and review of records of our resident(s).
- Follow care plan(s).
- Oversees the CNAs (NACs) and guides their decisions by helping them prioritize and making recommendations.
- Enjoy being part of a team, as this person will work closely with a team of nurses and nursing assistants assuring our residents are receiving the highest quality of care.
Required Skills and Experience
Current Washington State RN/LPN license
All employees regularly scheduled to work at least 30 hours a week, and have completed our waiting period of employment are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation
- Pay-in-lieu of benefit option
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays Per Calendar Year
- Holiday Pay
- Group Life Insurance
- Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, and Military Leave
Additional perks include:
- Free soup and discounted meal program
- Employee Assistance Program - Life Matters (EAP)
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Spokane Fitness Center membership – Deep discount
- Employee Health & Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Free parking
- Holiday celebrations
- Employee Appreciation Events/Gifts
- Employee Appreciation Award Cards
- Employee Newsletter with monthly game/prize
- Listening sessions to encourage and celebrate new ideas
- Employee Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Encourage promotion from within
Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.