Rockwood Retirement Communities is now accepting applications to sponsor applicants for the CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) program!
We are excited to assist you in developing a career in healthcare.
The high demand for skilled nursing assistants makes this a career move that you can feel confident in.
Note: please be advised that per Gov. Inslee’s proclamation, as a condition of employment with Rockwood Retirement Communities, you must be fully vaccinated by October 18, 2021. If an employee needs accommodation from this mandate due to a disability under the ADA or Washington Law Against Discrimination or due to a sincerely held religious belief, the employee should contact the Agency’s Human Resources Department.
• ADL's (assisting with activities of daily living)
• Assists residents with meals
• Measuring and recording intake and output
• Weigh residents
• Proper transfer techniques
• Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential
• Demonstrates appropriate knowledge for safe use of medical equipment
• Help keep resident rooms clean and supplied
Required Skills and Experience
• Must be at least 18 years or older
• Proficiency with the English Language
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must work as a CNA at Rockwood Retirement Communities for 9 months after earning their CNA certification
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.