We are offering a $2500 Retention Bonus for active, full-time Maintenance Engineers!!!
Rockwood South Hill is looking for a skilled Maintenance Engineer to join our Maintenance Department. To ensure success as a Maintenance Engineer, you should have knowledge of industrial equipment. Demonstrate a high-level problem-solving skills. Able to service, troubleshoot, and repair equipment without causing extended equipment downtime.
- Thursday-Friday (11pm-7am) & Saturday-Monday (3pm-11pm)
- Tuesday-Friday (3pm-11pm) & Saturday (7am-3pm)
- Operate and maintain boilers, furnaces, air conditioners, compressors, generators and all auxiliary equipment in the buildings and houses.
- Install, check, maintain and repair electrical, plumbing, appliances, pneumatics, HVAC systems in the building and houses.
- Act as security personnel at all times.
- React appropriately to emergency situations – fire, weather storms, bomb threats, power outages, etc.
- Complete incoming work orders as assigned.
- Perform work and chemical test on the pool and spa.
- Troubleshoot various problems on equipment.
- Must be able to operate all equipment associated with the job duties.
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree/Certificate from a technical school; or minimum 6 months related experience or training.
- Have current and valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Have or obtain “Low Pressure Boiler Operator License” within your first 3 months of employment.
- Have or obtain a Heating Mechanics I License within the first 6 months
All employees regularly scheduled to work at least 30 hours a week and have completed our waiting period of employment are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/TruHear Insurance
- Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays Per Calendar Year
- Group Life Term Insurance and AD&D (Employee, spouse and child(ren) -No cost to full time team members)
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
- Identity Theft Assistance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Critical Accident Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, Pet Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and Military Leave
- Years of Service Bonus
- Rockwood Retirement Residents' Foundation Funds for employees (e.g., Employee Assistance Fund, Employee Tuition Assistance, Employee Scholarship Fund)
- Free Soup and discounted employee meal program
- Employee Bus Pass Program - Deep discount
- Employee Assistant Program - Life Matters
- Spokane Fitness Center membership - Deep discount
- Free meal every shift worked
- Employee Health program; Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Payroll deductions for coffee and meals at our restaurants
- Free parking
- Holiday celebrations
- Employee Appreciation Events/Gifts
- Employee Appreciation Award Cards
- Employee Newsletter with monthly game/prize
- Employee Referral Programs
Environment: Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.