The Maintenance Helper will perform various tasks as assigned and assist the supervisor and engineers in keeping a safe environment for residents, guests, and employees. They will drive Rockwood vehicles to pick up garbage, parts, and supplies. Will be able to perform various work orders and preventive maintenance work orders in or on resident homes and/or apartments in a timely manner.
- Perform various tasks as assigned and assist the supervisor and engineers in keeping a safe environment for residents, guests, and employees.
- Drive Rockwood vehicles to pick up garbage, parts, and supplies.
- Perform various work orders and preventive maintenance work orders in or on resident homes and/or apartments.
Required Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; one to three months related work experience and/or training
- Valid driver's license and insurance.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Must work well under pressure and be able to prioritize.
- Good communications skill.
The selected candidate will be available the following days/times:
Monday - Friday: 8:00a.m.–4:00p.m.
United States (Required)
All employees regularly scheduled to work at least 20 hours per week, or 80 hours per month, and have completed 90 days of employment, are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays Per Calendar Year
- Holiday Pay
- Group Life Insurance
- Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, and Military Leave
Additional perks include:
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- SmartDollar – Free subscription
- Free Fitness Center Access for employee and a guest on campus
- Spokane Fitness Center membership – Deep discount
- Fitness programs such as Boot Camp on campus
- Employee Health & Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Payroll deductions for coffee and meals at our restaurants
- Free parking
- Holiday celebrations
- Employee Appreciation Events/Gifts
- Employee Appreciation Award Cards
- Employee Newsletter with monthly game/prize
- Listening sessions to encourage and celebrate new ideas
- Employee Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Management Training Series
- Encourage promotion from within
- Opportunity to join many different types of committees
Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.