Come work in the great outdoors! Exciting positions are now open at Rockwood South Hill. We're looking for a crew to provide professional landscaping services for our entire campus. This crew will work Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and will be responsible for performing ongoing landscaping tasks. If you have experience in landscaping and a strong attention to detail, you may be the perfect fit for this job. We would love to have you become part of our great team.
Must be able to work through the month of November.
- Seasonal lighting and snow removal
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Be able to spend long hours outdoors.
- Knowledge of tools, equipment, techniques, skills, materials, and methods of landscaping and maintenance of lawns and formal plantings.
- Operate Landscape equipment
- Work in safe and efficient manner.
- Valid Driver’s License and insurance.
The selected candidate will be available the following days/times:
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
United States (Required)
Our Seasonal positions include the following perks:
- A free meal on your scheduled shift
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- SmartDollar – Free subscription
- Free Fitness Center Access for employee and a guest on campus
- Spokane Fitness Center membership – Deep discount
- Fitness programs such as Boot Camp on campu
- Payroll deductions for coffee and meals at our restaurants
- Employee Appreciation Events/Gifts
- Employee Appreciation Award Cards
- Employee Newsletter with monthly game/prize
- Listening sessions to encourage and celebrate new ideas
- Employee Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Encourage promotion from within
Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.