Come work in the great outdoors! Exciting positions are now open at Rockwood South Hill. We're looking for a crew to provide professional landscaping services for our entire campus.
Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm
This seasonal position is approximately from March - November
- Seasonal lighting and snow removal
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Be able to spend long hours outdoors.
- Knowledge of tools, equipment, techniques, skills, materials, and methods of landscaping and maintenance of lawns and formal plantings.
- Operate Landscape equipment
- Work in safe and efficient manner.
- Valid Driver’s License and insurance
- Free soup and discounted meals
- Employee Assistance Program - LifeMatters
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Spokane Fitness Center on campus with a plus one program
- Employee Appreciation Events/Gifts
- Employee Appreciation Award Cards
- Employee Newsletter with monthly game/prize
- Employee Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Encourage promotion from within
Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.