Hiring many positions Ladies and Gents come work with some of the best people on the planet. Come work outside with us while enjoying the fresh air, and sun. We have the privilege of maintaining and revitalizing our incredible vast grounds. Do you enjoy knowing where you're going to work every day? Do you enjoy working with funny entertaining people who care? Do you want the opportunity to drive golf carts and RTVs around campus to your daily task locations? Do you enjoy all things landscape? If you answered YES to any of these. We may be the perfect fit for you! On top of the amazing work environment, there are many other perks you will receive and enjoy working here. Rockwood Retirement Community is a large company with that small company feel we care about you. What are you waiting for? I had you in the fresh air, right? Experience is not needed willing to train the right individuals. Experience is a plus. Come join our landscape team. Possible full-time (365 days a yr) positions may be available.
We would love to have you become part of our great team!
- Mon-Fri (7:00 am - 3:30 pm) *Flexible to start earlier than 7:00 am on summer days
Note: Please be advised that per Gov. Inslee’s proclamation, as a condition of employment with Rockwood Retirement Communities, you must be fully vaccinated by October 18, 2021. If an employee needs accommodation from this mandate due to a disability under the ADA or Washington Law Against Discrimination or due to a sincerely held religious belief, the employee should contact the Agency’s Human Resources Department.
Various landscape maintenance tasks, and landscape projects
Required Skills and Experience
Valid Driver’s License and insurance
- Sick leave accrual
- 403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
Our Seasonal positions include the following perks:
- Free soup and discounted meal prices
- Food Pantry, Free/Discreet
- Employee Financial Assistance Fund (Rockwood Residents' Foundation Benefits)
- Continuing Education Scholarships (Rockwood Residents' Foundation Benefits)
- Paid Job Shadowing opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities for Nursing Assistant Certification
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Free Fitness Center access for employees and a guest on campus
- Employee Health and Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Payroll deductions for coffee and meals at our restaurants
- Ability to purchase discounted Premiere Movie Passes
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Years of Service Celebrations and Awards
- Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Free parking
- Open Door Philosophy
- Encourage and support promotions from within
Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.