Rockwood South Hill is looking for a dedicated, compassionate individual to join our Housekeeping team. We offer a positive, upbeat work environment where we all work together for the good of our residents.
*This position is temporary and will last around 90 days*
This individual will spend most of their time sanitizing different areas on campus along with other duties assigned by the Housekeeping Supervisor.
Required Skills and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Speak and understand the English language
• Basic custodial skills
• Knowledge of basic cleaning supplies and equipment
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Strong time management abilities
• Positive and friendly attitude
This particular position will qualify for our perks.
- Free soup and discounted meal prices [Coffee shop on site!]
- Food Pantry - free to all team members in need
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Free Notary Service
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Free access to our fitness facilities and a Plus One Program
- Spokane Fitness Center membership – Deep discount
- Free parking
- Holiday celebrations
- Employee Appreciation Events/Gifts
- Employee Appreciation Award Cards
- Employee Newsletter with monthly game/prize
- Listening sessions to encourage and celebrate new ideas
- Employee Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Encourage promotion from within
Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.