To maintain a clean and safe environment for residents, visitors and team members.
Currently two available Custodian positions:
- Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday - Saturday 12:00pm - 8:00pm
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets
- Dust mopping or wet mopping.
- Trash removal
- Delivering packages
- Move furniture for residents
- Set up for social events.
- Snow removal
Required Skills and Experience
High school diploma or GED; one to three months related work experience and/or training; Basic housekeeping skills, knowledge of carpet cleaning, and general floor care preferred.
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays Per Calendar Year
- Holiday pay
- Group Life Insurance
- Jury Duty,
- Bereavement Leave, and Military Leave
- Free soup and discounted meal prices
- Employee Assistance Program — LifeMatters
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Free Fitness Center Access for employee and a guest on campus
- The Fitness Center membership – Deep discount
- Employee Health and Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Payroll deductions for coffee and meals at our restaurants
- Free parking
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Referral Programs
Environment: Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.