Rockwood South Hill is looking for a motivated and experienced individual to join our team as a Server/Bartender. This individual will provide great customer service to residents, families, and team members.
- Mix traditional and creative cocktails
- Take and process guests’ orders in a timely fashion.
- Able to maintain a clean and orderly station.
- Memorize menus and modifiers for on-demand recitation.
- Up-sell desserts and drinks as appropriate for individual guests and parties.
- Manage large groups quickly and efficiently through attentive service and precise order taking.
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas
- Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure the proper functioning
- stock supplies or retail products
- Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti, or bagels
- Maintain a casual upscale dining atmosphere and handle guest complaints/ requests quickly.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1+ years wait staff experience.
- Excellent customer service.
- Current Washington State Food Handlers permit.
- MAST training within 60 days of employment.
- Comfort with POS computer system.
All employees regularly scheduled to work at least 30 hours a week and have completed our waiting period of employment are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision & TruHear Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation - available after 90-days of service
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays per calendar year after 90-days of service
- Holiday pay
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
- Group Life Insurance & AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance & AD&D
- Critical Illness
- Critical Accident
- Identity Theft Protection Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, Pet Bereavement, Personal Leave, Family Leave and Military Leave
Additional perks include:
- Free soup and discounted meal prices
- On demand pay accessible as soon as you earn it through hours worked
- Employee Financial Assistance Fund (Rockwood Residents' Foundation Benefits)
- Continuing Education Scholarships (Rockwood Residents' Foundation Benefits)
- Sponsorship opportunities for Nursing Assistant Certification
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Free Fitness Center access for employees and a guest on campus
- Employee Health and Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Payroll deductions for coffee and meals at our restaurants
- Ability to purchase discounted Premiere Movie Passes
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Years of Service Celebrations and Awards
- Free Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Free parking
- Encourage and support promotions from within
Environment: Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.