To provide excellent, timely service to our residents and their guests'. Rockwood expects this individual to arrive on time for their shift, smile for our residents, and respond to guest inquiries in a timely manner. To excel in this position, you need a high level of customer service skills and a willingness to meet guests' needs quickly and politely.
Job Shift: Varies days and hours
12-24 weekly 4pm-7pm and 6am-2pm
• Take and process guests' orders in a timely fashion.
• Able to maintain a clean and orderly station.
• Memorize menus and modifiers for on-demand recitation.
Required Skills and Experience
• 2+ years wait staff experience.
• Current Washington State Food Handlers permit.
• At least 2 positive references from previous employer (hospitality industry preferred).
• Neat, well- groomed appearance.
- Free soup and discounted meal prices
- Employee Assistance Program — LifeMatters
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Free Fitness Center Access for employee and a guest on campus
- The Fitness Center membership – Deep discount
- Employee Health and Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Payroll deductions for coffee and meals at our restaurants
- Free parking
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B vaccine
Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.