Rockwood South Hill is looking for a friendly, cheerful, experienced individual to join our team as a Dining Room Supervisor. This position will work as our Dining Room Supervisor and help work the floor with fellow Servers. This individual will provide great customer service to residents, families, and team members. Supervise, train and support team members in the Food Service department.
Job Shift: 11:00am - 7:30PM
- Oversee the dining room and responsible for ensuring that all dining room supplies are stocked.
- Manage and train employees.
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Prepare and/or serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
- Clean service or seating areas.
- Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.
- Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products.
- Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions.
- Receive and process customer payments.
- Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti, or bagels.
Required Skills and Experience
- Two years wait staff experience
- At least one year of supervisory experience
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Excellent customer service
- Current Washington State Food Handlers permit
- MAST training within 60 days of employment
- Comfort with POS computer system
- Medical/Dental/Vision & TruHear Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays Per Calendar Year
- Holiday pay
- Group Life Insurance & AD&D
- Voluntary Life & AD&D
- Identity Theft Protection Assistance
- Critical Illness
- Critical Accident
- Pet Insurance
- Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, Pet Bereavement and Military Leave
- Free soup and discounted meal prices
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Free Fitness Center Access for employee and a guest on campus
- The Fitness Center membership – Deep discount
- Employee Health and Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Payroll deductions for coffee and meals at our restaurants
- Free parking
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Years of Service Awards & Celebration
- Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B vaccine
Environment: Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.