Rockwood South Hill is looking for a skilled Carpenter to join our Construction team. No traveling, year-round work in a climate-controlled atmosphere, weekends off, and full benefits!
- Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Note: Please be advised that per Gov. Inslee’s proclamation, as a condition of employment with Rockwood Retirement Communities, you must be fully vaccinated by October 18, 2021. If an employee needs accommodation from this mandate due to a disability under the ADA or Washington Law Against Discrimination or due to a sincerely held religious belief, the employee should contact the Agency’s Human Resources Department.
Remodel campus houses and apartments. Lead projects and see them through. Work on various projects around the campus as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3–5 years related work experience
- Capable in all aspects of carpentry from start to finish in houses and apartments. This consists of demo, layout, tile, cabinets, countertops, floorings, walls, doors, etc.
- Current valid Washington State driver license and insurance
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance with TruHear
- Wellness Program (Participation results in discounted premiums!)
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation available after 90 days
- Group Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Critical Accident Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays Per Calendar Year
- Holiday Pay
- Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, Pet Bereavement Leave and Military Leave
- Free soup and discounted meal prices
- Food Pantry, Free/Discreet
- Employee Financial Assistance Fund (Rockwood Residents' Foundation Benefits)
- Continuing Education Scholarships (Rockwood Residents' Foundation Benefits)
- Paid Job Shadowing opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities for Nursing Assistant Certification
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Free Fitness Center access for employees and a guest on campus
- Employee Health and Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Payroll deductions for coffee and meals at our restaurants
- Ability to purchase discounted Premiere Movie Passes
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Years of Service Celebrations and Awards
- Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Free parking
- Open Door Philosophy
- Encourage and support promotions from within
Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.