Would you like to contribute to a caring place that enriches the lives of seniors? Do you have a passion for helping others achieve the highest quality of life? Rockwood South Hill is looking for a friendly, informative, and welcoming receptionist to join our team. As a Front Desk Receptionist, you will serve as a positive first impression of the company at all times, while handling the daily responsibilities of a receptionist with efficiency and ease.
Work Shift: On-call for evenings and weekends *(minimum of one day a month required)
Note: Please be advised that per Gov. Inslee’s proclamation, as a condition of employment with Rockwood Retirement Communities, you must be fully vaccinated by October 18, 2021. If an employee needs accommodation from this mandate due to a disability under the ADA or Washington Law Against Discrimination or due to a sincerely held religious belief, the employee should contact the Agency’s Human Resources Department.
- Greet, assist and direct residents and visitors within the campus.
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the appropriate person.
- Trained to know the proper procedures for fire drills and will notify security of any problems or concerns.
- Deliver packages and/or flowers to residents as needed along with other clerical duties related to mail distribution.
Required Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience handling receptionist responsibilities.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Access, and Excel).
- Highly organized individuals who work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management and written and verbal communication skills.
- Sick Leave Accrual
- 403(b) Retirement Plan & Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pet Insurance
Additional perks include:
- Free soup and discounted meal prices
- Employee Financial Assistance Fund (Rockwood Residents' Foundation Benefits)
- Continuing Education Scholarships (Rockwood Residents' Foundation Benefits)
- Paid Job Shadowing opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities for Nursing Assistant Certification
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Free Fitness Center access for employees and a guest on campus
- Employee Health and Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Payroll deductions for coffee and meals at our restaurants
- Ability to purchase discounted Premiere Movie Passes
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Years of Service Celebrations and Awards
- Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Free parking
- Open Door Philosophy
- Encourage and support promotions from within
Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.