As a receptionist, you will serve as a positive first impression of the company at all times, while handling the daily responsibilities of a receptionist with efficiency and ease.
Job Shift: Full time, flexibility to work mornings and evenings
- Greet, assist and direct residents and visitors within the campus.
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the appropriate person.
- Updates the status report and phone list
- Work and help maintain petty cash
- Trained to know the proper procedures for fire drills and will notify security of any problems or concerns.
- Deliver packages and/or flowers to residents as needed along with other clerical duties related to mail distribution.
Required Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience handling receptionist responsibilities.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Access, and Excel).
- Highly organized individual who works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management and written and verbal communication skills.
All employees regularly scheduled to work at least 30 hours a week and completed our waiting period are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays Per Calendar Year
- Holiday pay
- Group Life Insurance
- Jury Duty,
- Bereavement Leave, and Military Leave
Additional perks include:
- Free soup and discounted meal prices
- Employee Food Pantry
- Employee Assistance Program — LifeMatters
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Free Fitness Center Access for employee and a guest on campus
- The Fitness Center membership – Deep discount
- Employee Health and Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Payroll deductions for coffee and meals at our restaurants
- Free parking
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B vaccine
Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.