Would you like to contribute to a caring place that enriches the lives of seniors? Do you have a passion for helping others achieve the highest quality of life? Rockwood South Hill is looking for a friendly, informative, and welcoming receptionist to join our team. As a Front Desk Receptionist, you will serve as a positive first impression of the company at all times, while handling the daily responsibilities of a receptionist with efficiency and ease.
Work Shift: On-call for evenings and weekends *(minimum of one day a month required)
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Greet, assist and direct residents and visitors within the campus.
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the appropriate person.
- Trained to know the proper procedures for fire drills and will notify security of any problems or concerns.
- Deliver packages and/or flowers to residents as needed along with other clerical duties related to mail distribution.
Required Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience handling receptionist responsibilities.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Access, and Excel).
- Highly organized individuals who works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management and written and verbal communication skills.
- Sick Leave Accrual
- Time Off Benefits (e.g. Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave etc.)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan & Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee (financial) Assistance/Tuition/Scholarship Fund Options
- Pet Insurance
Additional perks include:
- Free soup and discounted meal prices
- Employee Financial Assistance Fund (Rockwood Residents' Foundation Benefits)
- Continuing Education Scholarships (Rockwood Residents' Foundation Benefits)
- Paid Job Shadowing opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities for Nursing Assistant Certification
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Free Fitness Center access for employee and a guest on campus
- Employee Health and Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Payroll deductions for coffee and meals at our restaurants
- Ability to purchase discounted Premiere Movie Passes
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Years of Service Celebrations and Awards
- Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Free parking
- Open Door Philosophy
- Encourage and support promotions from within
Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.