Rockwood Hawthorne is looking for a cheerful individual who wants to join our Activity team as one of our new Drivers. This position is part-time for now, due to a leave of absence, but will be an on-call position after our team member returns to work.
The primary purpose would be to provide transportation for residents of Rockwood Hawthorne in accordance with the program established by the Director and on Medical runs.
Job Shift: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday's
Provide transportation for residents of Rockwood Hawthorne
Required Skills and Experience
- Valid Washington State Driver's License
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong English communication skills a must.
- Experience working with seniors -- Preferred
- Use proper loading and unloading of residents in and out of vehicles including proper use of wheelchair lift.
- Current CPR/First Aid Cards preferred.
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Holidays Per Calendar Year
- Holiday Pay
- Group Life Insurance
- Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, and Military Leave
- Free soup and meal affordable meal plans
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Spokane Fitness Center membership – Deep discount
- Employee Health & Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Free parking
- Holiday celebrations
- Employee Appreciation Events/Gifts
- Employee Appreciation Award Cards
- Employee Newsletter with monthly game/prize
- Listening sessions to encourage and celebrate new ideas
- Employee Referral Programs
- Free Flu Shot
- Free Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Management Training Series
- Encourage promotion from within
- Opportunity to join many different types of committees
Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative
You may apply online now, or submit an intent to apply form, to notify us of your interest, and complete your application later.